GCPSA Mission and Activities
- To enhance communication and networking between graduate students, postdoctoral scholars and faculty within and outside the GCREC.
- To foster outreach with the industrial and academic scientific communities.
- To provide professional enrichment opportunities to graduate students and postdoctoral scholars.
- To create and promote intellectual, social, and cultural opportunities, between graduate students, postdoctoral scholars and faculty within and outside the GCREC.
- To foster professional mentorship relationships among the postdoctoral scholars and graduate students
- To promote the use of peer groups as a resource for solving challenging research problems.
- To foster interdisciplinary collaboration, as is appropriate and feasible, among postdoctoral researchers and graduate students in different research groups
- “GCREC Seminar for Postdoctoral Researchers and Graduate Students” every other Thursdays throughout the year. Students and postdocs voluntarily present their research data.
- To create a credit course for attendance to the Research Seminar.
- To create and promote two social events a year within and outside the GCREC.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact any committee members.